2017 ERG & Council Conference:
People, Purpose & Passion -
Making a Difference!
Venue and Date Coming Soon!
The Only Conference Designed Specifically for Employee Resource Groups & Diversity Councils.
Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) Business Resource Groups (BRGs) and Diversity Councils are vital links for improving organizational results. However, to remain impactful and effective, members need opportunities to increase their skills and knowledge and to learn and share best practices and to network, celebrate and grow. This is the purpose of the only annual conference designed specifically for ERGs and Diversity Councils.
This year's Conference theme is People, Purpose & Passion - Making a Difference! The 2017 ERG & Council Conference is dedicated to providing participants with opportunities to increase their knowledge and skills and to:
- share and learn best practices
- gain important insights
- enhance their performance
- increase their value in their workplace, workforce and marketplace
- gain recognition and be rewarded
- renew and recharge to increase impact and effectiveness
- network, celebrate and grow
Who Should Attend?
- ERG, BRG and Diversity Council Leaders, Members & Executive Sponsors
- Affinity and Network Groups Leaders, Members & Executive Sponsors
- Chief Diversity Officers, leaders and managers of Diversity and Inclusion initiatives
- Special Emphasis Program Managers (SEPMs)
- Diversity and Inclusion practitioners involved in ERGs, BRGs or Diversity Councils
- HR Professionals involved in ERGs, BRGs or Diversity Councils
- Anyone wanting to start an ERG, BRG or Diversity Council
- Anyone wanting to improve their ERG, BRG or Diversity Council