25 US Organizations Receive Annual Diversity Council Honors Awards During Reception in Atlanta
For Additional Information Contact: Debbie Lent, PRISM Media, 888.997.7476
Orlando, FL (PRWEB) April 28, 2010 -- TheAssociationof Diversity Councils recognized the Top 25 organizational diversity councils in the US with the 2010 Annual Diversity Council Honors Award™ given during the Diversity Council Honors Award Reception last evening at the 11th Annual Summit on Leading Diversity Conference in Atlanta. The award recognizes and honors the outstanding contributions and achievements of the nation's Top 25 diversity council groups that lead diversity processes in their organizations and have demonstrated results in their workforce, workplace and marketplace. The 2010 Annual Diversity Council Honors Award™ recipients include:
- Pratt & Whitney Rocketdyne Diversity Council
- Cisco Global Inclusion and Diversity Council
- Kaiser Permanente National Diversity Council
- Boehringer Ingelheim USA Diversity & Inclusion Advisory Council
- CSX Global Inclusion Council and Affiliates
- Wipro Technologies Diversity Council
- Cargill Women's Council
- US Navy Strategic Diversity Working Group
- Bayer Diversity Advisory Council
- Prudential Financial, Inc. Law Compliance and Business Ethics Diversity Council
- American Airlines Diversity Advisory Council
- McDonald's USA West Division Inclusion and Diversity Council
- Comcast Corporation Diversity Council
- Siemens Energy Diversity Council
- Harland Clarke Diversity Council
- Ameren Corporate Diversity Council
- Best Buy Employee Business Networks
- Pfizer Animal Health Diversity & Inclusion Council
- Gannett Co., Inc – Leadership and Diversity Council
- FedEx Freight Diversity Council
- Diageo North America Inclusion and Diversity Council
- Veterans Affairs Boston Healthcare System Diversity Council
- Eastern Kentucky University Diversity Council
- The Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Laboratory Diversity Working Group
- Army & Air Force Exchange Service Diversity Leadership Council
A panel of independent judges evaluated applications submitted by council groups that have been in operation for at least two (2) years. Applicants were evaluated on contributions and achievements in four categories: Demonstrated Council Results; Demonstrated Management Commitment; Measurement and Accountability; Communication and Education. The Top 25 diversity councils will receive a Summary Report based on the information provided in their application. This data will include results for each of the 4 specific focus areas, and will provide them a statistical baseline upon which they may build. All applicants and reception attendees will receive a copy of the 2010 Report of Survey Findings and Innovative Operating Practices compiled from the Top 25 councils' applications.
About the Association of Diversity Councils
The Association of Diversity Councils is a practice group of PRISM International, Inc. and the premier resource for diversity and inclusion council professionals dedicated to increasing the impact, effectiveness and recognition of diversity councils as an essential partner in developing; implementing and maintaining a strategic diversity focus within organizations. Visit www.ErgCouncil.com or call 1.866.220.6370.
About PRISM International, Inc.
PRISM International, Inc., is a WBENC-certified, full-service provider of innovative, proven diversity/inclusion, cross-cultural, and harassment prevention strategies, consulting services, training programs and products. PRISM's performance solutions have assisted over 160 organizations in 21 countries in creating a proven systemic process and best-in-practices tactics for leveraging opportunities in their workforce, workplace and marketplace. Visit www.PrismDiversity.com or call 1.888.997.7476.